In order to keep us all safe we still need to follow the following guidelines – thank you for your patience and support.
WHAT WE WILL DO…
- There will still be reduced numbers in classes to ensure social distancing.
- There will be sufficient gaps in the class schedules to allow time to air The Studio
- If you can bring your own mat to place on top of ours that would be wonderful
- Windows and doors will be kept open to ensure good ventilation at all times
- There will be enhanced cleaning of studio and all equipment
- Only equipment that can be wiped will be in use – please note: if you prefer soft blocks please bring your own
- All instructors will only work if symptom free
- Instructors will not be wearing masks but please do ask if you would like them too
WHAT WE ASK YOU TO DO…
- Follow guidelines of self-isolation if you or family members are symptomatic
- Please do not attend any classes if you are required to isolate following travel to other countries
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes before class and leave promptly after you have wiped equipment
- Please observe social distancing measures in all public areas
- Use sanitiser on arrival and before you leave- touch free sanitiser units are at all entrances and exits to The Studio
- Please wear socks – no bare feet
- The toilet in The Studio will be available to use – please wipe down as before
- Leave all shoes in the hall and collect after class
- Please bring water bottles ready filled and remember to take them home with you
- You are welcome to wear a face mask but it will not be compulsory once you get to the reformer or mat
- Please wipe down all the equipment you have used before leaving
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US!